- The PSM Competency Assessment Tool (CAT) has been developed by Empower School of Health to assess PSM capacity development needs of staff working in public health organizations
- The assessment is built on a framework adapted from the People that Deliver (PtD) framework for supply chain competency mapping
- The assessment determines the PSM profile of the assesse by asking a series of questions as follows
This Assessment is useful for...
- The assessment can be taken by individual public health professionals who will get to check their understanding on the PSM competencies
- Public health organizations can also request for bulk assessment of their staff, which can help develop short & long term capacity development programs. Organizations can be:
- Governments (including National Public Health Programmes)
- Recipients and sub-recipients of donor funded projects
- UN agencies
- Public Health Education Institutes
- Any other public health oganization with significant activities related to PSM
Public Health Professionals
Public Health Organisations
About the Competency Assessment Tool
- This tool has been developed to assess the Procurement and Supply Chain management capacity needs for staff working in Public Health.
- The assessment determines the PSM profile of the assesse by asking a series of questions:
- Professional profile - educational qualifications and work experience.
- Assessment - understanding of the subject, based on the PSM competency framework.
- The assessment is built on the People that Deliver (PtD) framework for supply chain competency mapping (“PtD Competency Compendium for Health Supply Chain Management: A reference for health supply chain; First edition”)
- The questions have been designed by PSM experts from around the world who have also designed the online and classroom trainings for Empower School of Health
- Detailed instructions about the test are given once you sign up !
- The domain / competency tree is as follows:
Global Assessment Scores
Check out how Public Health PSM professionals are performing globally on the CAT!
It's completely free......Sign Up !